Our growing catering and restaurant business The Pantry is looking for talented and experienced chefs to join our growing team! Our team is looking for passionate, high energy, and positive employees with great teamwork skills to work at our fast paced commissary kitchen. We are offering a great opportunity to work with great fresh produce, proteins, and awesome ingredients.
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling & Cleanliness.
Looking for an experienced delivery driver to ensure packing and delivery of catering orders throughout the G.T.A.
- 1 year driving experience required, with knowledge of loading/receiving docks and Toronto roads.
- Lifting of racks/hot boxes/hot bags etc.
- Have to be friendly and presentable to our clients
- Available by text message and able to call clients if there is a problem with delivery time.
We focus on weddings, corporate meetings and other large-scale social events and we provide a full and robust menu.
- You will be responsible for all table service duties as well as prep work and closeout tasks.
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs.